Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fun with Sports Cards

Recently I was about to throw away a box of worthless old sports cards when I realized that while my cards held no monetary value, many of them provided a source of hilarity that can only come from high school jocks turned pro.

The Mullet

While most of us remember the Mullet as a feature of the 1980's, my old sports cards collection has proven that the Mullet was still a die hard staple of Major League Baseball hairdo's well into the 1990's.




















Nothing says, "I'm going to strike you out!" like a blonde hair tail flapping in the breeze.


















I don't know what disturbs me more: the huge mullet creeping down Mitch's neck or the creepy shadow serial killer looking guy standing just behind him. Let's hope that the serial killer is one of Mitch's parents or teachers because then maybe they won't kill him.

1 comment: