Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kindergartners on the Playground

Tommy Jenkins: My Dad is the bestest Dad in the whole world. He changes the light bulb but he doesn’t need a ladder!

Sally Morgan: Nuh uh! My Dad is the bestest because he’s a doctor and does surgeries to people and makes them better!


Hando Matasuki: Well my Dad’s better cause he’s a ninja assassin and he can sneak up and kill people real quiet!


Tommy Jenkins: Yeah…well my Dad…he could kill people real quiet too if he wanted!


Hando Matasuki: Could not!


Tommy Jenkins: Could too!


Sally Morgan: My Dad…my Dad…hey!...my Dad is the best at sneaking!


Hando Matasuki: My Mom said that she saw your Dad at the grocery store and he wasn’t sneaking at all!


Sally Morgan: Yes he was! He was sneaking up on the tomatoes!


Tommy Jenkins: Why would he sneak up on tomatoes?


Hando Matasuki: Ninja assassins don’t even need tomatoes so there!


Bobby Horowitz: What are you guys talking bout?


Sally Morgan: Hando says that his Dad is the best cause he’s a ninja assassin and can sneak up and kill people real quiet and doesn’t need tomatoes but I said nuh uh that my Dad is the best cause he’s a doctor and he does surgeries to people but Tommy said that his Dad is the best cause he changes light bulbs and doesn’t use a ladder.


Bobby Horowitz: I’m gonna go play on the monkey bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment